Your phone crashes when you try to work on various apps at same time?
Then you will have to increase your RAM.
Most users look for a better processor in Android devices and they don’t give much attention to RAM. The thing is that RAM is one of the most essential features of a device and even if the processor is top-notch and you don’t have enough RAM, then having that processor is almost useless. RAM is the memory which lets you run apps in your device. The greater the RAM, the more apps you can run simultaneously and the less lag you get while using these apps. you can easily increase RAM in Android phone devices by using ROEHSOFT RAM-Expander (swap) app.
Features in this app:
- Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
Check your device compatibilty:
First download tha Memoryinfo & swapfile check. Then start the app and click”start ramexpander test here” at the bottom of the screen. Select the sd-card. Click for result. This will tell you that your phone is compatible for RAM expander app.
If your device is compatible for the app then download the ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (swap) app and start app. Follow the steps:
- Give it root permissions.
- Choose your language.
- Select the amount space to your SWAP partition.
- Tap “optimal value” to automatically adjust the settings for best performance.
- Autorun should be enabled.
- Last step is to click the SWAP Active to complete the process.
Now your system should have more RAM and hope this will perform better.