Tutorial To Root Motorola Moto X (2014) Android Phone:
- To get started, you need to download Moto X Pure Multi Root Tool and extract it on your Computer.
- Now, connect your device to the Computer via Original USB Cable. Once done, go to the folder where you have extracted the root files (Step 1) and double-click on the Root.bat file to launch the root program.
- Now, press 1 and then hit enter, and it will push the required SuperSU files to your smartphone.
- Once done, press 2 and then hit enter, and it will flash Clockwork mod recovery on your smartphone and reboot your device into same.
- In recovery menu, select “install zip from SD card” and select the SuperSU.zip which you have transferred to the SD Card (Step 3). Now the installation will begin and it will take some time to get completed.
- Once the process is completed, you need to select “Reboot system now” and your smartphone will reboot normally. You can disconnect your device from the computer as well.
That’s it! You have successfully rooted your Motorola Moto X (2014) smartphone. If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, or if you have any queries, ask me here by dropping a comment below.