Tutorial To Root Nokia XL:
1) To get started with the rooting process, you will have to download Nokia XL ADB drivers to your computer. Once done, extract it contents and save it in a folder.
2) Now, you have to enable USB Debugging mode by following the path: Settings -> USB Debugging. Once you have enabled it, connect your Nokia device to the computer with the help of original USB data cable.
3) Once done, go to “Control Panel” in your computer and open “Device Manager“. Now, click on other devices and you will find “Nokia XL” listed in there followed by a yellow triangle, which indicates that the driver for your device hasn’t been installed.
4) Next, click on your device name and select “Update Driver“. Once done, your system will ask you to choose the ADB drivers folder. Just point it to the extracted folder (Step 1). That’s it. You have successfully installed Nokia XL Drivers in your computer. Now, disconnect your smartphone from the computer.
5) Now, download Nokia X manager and install it in your computer. Once installed, run the program and in its Window, you will see a “Waiting for Device” message.
6) Once you see the message, connect your smartphone to the computer again. If the ADB drivers has been successfully installed, the connection will be successful and you will see a “Device Connected” message in the Nokia X Manager window.
7) Next, just click on the “Root Device” option to begin the rooting process. Your Nokia device will reboot while the rooting process is going on, so don’t panic when you see your device getting rebooted.
8) After a minute or two, your device will be successfully rooted and you can see the SuperSU app in your device.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Nokia XL smartphone. You can use the Root checker app from Google play store to check your device’s rooting privileges.