Tutorial To Root Sony Xperia C3:
1) To get started, you have to unlock bootloader of your Xperia C3.
2) Next, download Flashtool and install in your computer. Once done, switch off your device and connect it to the computer while holding the volume down button until the phone LED turns into blue color.
3) Now, click BLU on flashtool and follow the onscreen instructions. Once it is done, disconnect your Xperia C3 from the computer and reconnect it to the computer while holding the Volume up button until you see the Flashtool asking for the Unlock code (Step 1). Just enter it and your device bootloader will be unlocked.
4) Next, download CWM and SuperSU, extract and save them to your computer. Once done, connect your Xperia C3 to the computer while holding the Volume DOWN button until you Blue color in the LED.
5) Now, open flashtool and select Fastboot mode. Next choose “Kernel To Flash” followed by “*.img” and finally choose the boot.img which you have got after extracting the CWM recovery (Step 4). The flashing process will begin and within few seconds will get completed. Once done, disconnect your Xperia C3 from the computer.
6) Next, switch on your device, connect it to the computer using USB debugging mode and transfer the SuperSU.zip file (Step 4) to the SD card. Once done, disconnect your device again.
7) Now, switch off your smartphone again. We have to boot into the recovery mode for flashing SuperSU. To do that, switch on your device while holding the Volume UP button until you boot into the recovery mode.
8) In CWM recovery, select “Install Zip from SD card”, choose the SuperSU file which you have transferred to the SD (Step 6) and start the flashing process. Once it is done, Reboot your device normally.
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted your Sony Xperia C3 smartphone. If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, drop in a comment below. I will get back to you shortly.