This post has been seen 429 times.
Tutorial To Root HTC Desire 816 Android Device:
- To begin the rooting process, you have to download and saveCWM Recovery on your PC. Then you need to download “SuperSU” file on your computer.
- Next, you have to connect your Smartphone with the computer by using USB Cable and then you need to transfer the SuperSU file to your device’s external storage.
- When it’s transferred, you have to disconnect your Smartphone from the Computer.
- Then, you have to turn-off your Android device and boot it into FastBoot mode. To enable this mode, hold Power button and Volume button at the same time until it will become active.
- Now, again connect your device to the Computer and then install CWM Recovery file. To do that, click on CWM Recovery exe file and follow the on-screen instructions. It will be installed within few seconds.
- Once installed, switch off your device and then boot into Clockwork Mod (CWM) Recovery by pressing Volume down button and Power buttons simultaneously, and selecting CWM recovery.
- Now, you have to install the “SuperSU” file that you copied earlier to the SD card. To do this, select the option “Install zip from SD card” and select the SuperSU file. Once it is flashed, your Smartphone will automatically reboot.
- That’s it. Now your Smartphone has been successfully rooted. You can verify the success of rooting procedure by installing “Root Checker” app on your device.
If you encounter any problems while following this tutorial, do let me know using comments section below.