- Before proceeding with this tutorial, you need to do a complete backup of all necessary data in your smartphone by using appropriate apps.
- Make sure that battery backup of your device should be 70% or more. If it less, make your device battery is fully charged and then move on to the main tutorial.
- Enable “Installation From Unknown Sources” in your device.
Once you have finished all above prerequisites, you can proceed to the main rooting tutorial.
Tutorial To Root LG G3 (D855/D851/D850) Android Phone:
- To get started, you need to download and install StumpRootapplication on your LG G3 Smartphone.
- Once completed, you have to open the StumpRoot application, and then press theGrind button to run the StumpRoot application on your device. Once the application does its magic and root your device, restart your device normally.
- Now, Install SuperSU app from Play Store to control the root access privileges. Also, you can uninstall the StumpRoot Application on your device.
That’s it. You have successfully rooted your LG G3 smartphone by using StumpRoot application. You can use the Root Checker app to verify your device’s rooting privileges. Also, if you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, tell me here via comments.