Here’s what all makes India one of the most preferred and frequented destinations by foreign tourists.
* Diversity demand: With tourism sector seeing growth, the most popular forms of tourism in our country are cultural and historical monument tours, followed by ever increasing wildlife and birding tours.
* Un, Dos, Tres: In India the most visited tourist destination is the historical monument of Taj Mahal, this is followed by Khajuraho Temples and forts and palaces of Rajasthan.
* Medical boom: Medical tourism is growing exponentially in India due to state-of-art medical facilities, expert doctors and low cost of treatment in developing nations.
* Culture curry: The southern state of Kerala tops in cultural tours especially for home stays, Ayurvedic health massage, backwater tours and beach resort tourism
* Temple trail: Blessed with a large number of religious destinations, India also tops the list of spiritual destinations for Hindus and Buddhists.
* Beach side story: Beaches across the world might be getting popular, but the love for the Goa beaches and shacks is growing among international tourists.
* Go bird watching: Wildlife tourism and Birding are growing sectors in tourism industry, and India’s extremely diverse topography offer the unexpected to the tourists
* Gaining ground: Of every thousand foreign tourists visiting India, eight tourists especially come to the northeast region.