Tutorial To Unlock Micromax YU Yureka Bootloader:
1) Before rooting your device, you will need the unlock the bootloader of your Yureka smartphone. To do that, first download the rooting kit and extract it contents in a folder in your computer.
3) Now, you will have to press and hold the “Volume Up” button in your device for few seconds until the LED glows. Once that happens, go to the extracted folder in your computer and while pressing the Shift button in your keyword, right-click on your mouse. You will see “Open Command window here” option. Click on it and open the command window.
4) In the command window, enter the following command:
fastboot -i 0x1ebf oem unlock
5) That’s it. Now you have successfully unlocked your device bootloader and by doing so, you will be able to root your device.
Tutorial To Root Micromax YU Yureka:
1) For rooting your device, you will need to install SuperSU app and to do that, you will need to boot into the CWM recovery. If you haven’t installed CWM recovery, then go the extracted folder where you have saved the files of the rooting kit, press the Shift button in your keyword and right-click on your mouse to see the “Open Command window here” option. Now, click on it and open the command window there.
2) Next, enter the following command and press enter:
fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash recovery-yu.img
3) Now, you have successfully installed CWM recovery in your device. Once done, download SuperSU zip and save it in the SD card of your device.
4) Next, switch off your device and boot into the recovery mode, which you can do by pressing the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for few seconds.
5) Once you are in the recovery mode, select the “Install Zip from SD card” option and choose the SuperSU zip file, which you have already saved in the SD card. This will start the flashing process and will get completed within a minute or two. Once it is done, reboot your device normally.
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted your Yureka smartphone. To confirm the root privileges of your Micromax device, you can use the Root checker app from Google Play store. Also, if you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.