This post has been seen 823 times.
Tutorial To Root Sony Xperia Z2 Smartphone:
- To get started, download the Rooting Tool to your PC. Then, connect your Smartphone with the Computer by using appropriate USB cable.
- Next transfer the rooting tool to your device’s memory and disconnect the device from the computer.
- Now, switch-off your device so that it can enter into the recovery mode. You can do that by pressing and holding the Volume down and Volume Up button
- Next, select the option “Install Zip from SD card” and select the rooting tool file, you have transferred from your computer to the device’s memory (Step 2). The rooting process will begin automatically and generally it will take 4-5 minutes to get completed.
- Once it is completed, you can select the “go back” option and click “reboot in normal mode” for rebooting your device normally.
- That’s it. Now you successfully rooted your Sony Xperia Z2 Smartphone. To check whether your device is rooted or not, access the “Root Checker” application in your Smartphone.
If you encounter any issues while you carrying out this rooting procedure, let me now via comments.