India is the seventh largest country in the world.It has the longest littoral of 7517 km.In particular, the southern part of India is bordered by the Oman Sea to the southwest, India also has the Gulf of Bengal to the southeast. It has many beaches in different regions along the coastal spread, This includes many inhabited and uninhabited islands. Tourists from around the world are attracted to the sea, sun and sand of the beaches of India. The picturesque beaches continue to fascinate tourists along these coasts.
Radhanagar Beach, Havelock Andaman
- Some tourists think Radhanagar Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- The waves arrive on a regular basis which is followed by silence.
- There are thick green trees around the scenic destination.
- Tourists enjoy elephant tours here.
Kovalam Beach, Kerala
- It is only 16 km from Thiruvananthapuram, the capital of Kerala.
- These beaches are known internationally.
- Three adjacent crescent beaches are also a wonderful destination for tourists.
- It also includes the usual sun, swimming and herbal massages and other activities.
- Coconut palms and many seafood restaurants make it a unique experience.
- It is also lighthouse for which it is famous.
Murudeshwar Beach, Karnataka
- It is much more than to enjoy the beautiful waters of the blue sea on the sandy beach.
- In the West, there is sea raging and there are high hills to the east.
- He occupies the second rank (123 feet) statue of Shiva.
- It is surrounded by the Sea of Oman on three sides.
- Buffalo Racing and cockfighting are other attractions for tourists.
Elephant Beach, Havelock Island, Andaman
- Elephant Beach in Havelock in the Andaman Islands is very close to Radhanagar Beach.
- It is an ideal place for diving for excellent coral and marine life in this area.
- Unfortunately, there was the devastation caused by the tsunami in 2004.
- The beautiful and shallow Cherai beach is located 25 km from Kochi city in Kerala.
- The beach is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Kerala.
- It has a unique blend of the sea on one side and the standing waters on the other side.
- The calm seawater is ideal for swimming.
- Sometimes, dolphins are seen in Cherai.
- Tourists can also enjoy boating on the beautiful backwaters, just minutes from the beach.
- Best time to visit – September to March.
- This beach has the Oman Sea, 546 km from Mumbai on the west coast of India.
- The long and narrow stretch of beach with light blue water has recently been an attraction for tourists.
- On a sunny day you can see the seabed at a depth of 20 feet.
- For water sports adventure, snorkeling and scuba diving equipment are also available in Walldorf.
- Best time to visit: November to April.
New Beach Digha, West Bengal
- State of West Bengal also has some beautiful beaches.
- New Digha is one of the most popular.
- It is quite busy, especially on Sundays and public holidays.
- Located just 2 km from the old Digha Beach, India’s east coast attracts many romantic travel, sunbathing and availability of cashew nuts, shellfish and other souvenirs for tourists.
- Baga Beach is located north of Goa.
- It is located 16 km from Panaji.
- Thousands of tourists visit this popular destination each year.
- The beach is an ideal place to relax with an exotic drink and seafood.
- The beach also has attractions such as water sports and boat trips for adventurers.
- Best time to visit: October to May.
- Mandrem is a beautiful secluded beach north of Goa.
- It is considered a paradise for the newlyweds due to its isolated location.
- Nearby are Mandrem and Morjim Ashvim beaches.
- They are famous for nesting.
- For lodging, there are camps and hotels around the beach hut.
- Best time to visit: October to April.
- Murud beach is 140 km from Mumbai.
- It is a popular destination for beach lovers in the summer.
- It is nestled between the palm trees on one side and the Arabian Sea at the other.
- The beach is a spectacle to watch.
- Murud is also known for its proximity to Janjira Fort.
- It’s a famous strong sea has never been conquered.
- There is plenty to offer for seafood lovers in Murud.
- There are hotels and resorts from the dwelling along the beach.
- Best time to visit: September to May.
You can Read more Traveling Article at http://Travealone.com (India’s biggest traveling blog-website)