This post has been seen 679 times.
1. Procedure To Install MIUI 6 On Xiaomi Mi3 Android Phone:
- To get started, you need to download MIUI 6 ROM from Once downloaded, you have to connect your smartphone to the Computer via Original USB Cable.
- After that, you need to copy the downloaded ROM file and then paste it into the device SD card.
- Now, open Updater on your device and then click on the menu button to choose the Installation file. Now select the ROM package which you have transferred to the SD card in step 2 and choose update now to start the installation process.
- Once completed, you need to choose “Reboot now” option to enter your smartphone in to the new ROM.
2. Procedure To Install MIUI 6 ROM In Recovery Mode:
- To begin, you need to download the MIUI 6 ROM packagefrom here. If you have already downloaded this file then ignore this step.
- Once downloaded, you have to rename the zip file as zip and then copy the file to the root directory of your SD Card.
- Now, enter Updater and click on Menu button and then choose “Reboot to recovery mode”. Another way to enter into the recovery menu is by switching off your smartphone and then press the Volume Up button + Power buttonsimultaneously until it is active.
- Now, you have to select your language and then choose install zip to system one (you can use the volume button to select and power button to confirm).
- Once done, you can reboot your smartphone.
3. Procedure To Install MIUI 6 In Fastboot Mode
- First of all you need to download ROM Flashing Tools and Fastboot developer version on your computer.
- Now, you have to switch off your smartphone and then press the Volume down button and Power button simultaneously until Fastboot mode becomes active. Then, connect your smartphone to your Computer by using Original USB Cable.
- After downloading the two files in Step 1, you have to double-click on the zip file to decompile it. Then, open ROM Package folder (the folder where you have saved the MIUI 6) and copy its address on the computer.
- Now, install the ROM flashing tools on your computer (if there is any security prompt, please select allow).
- Then, open exe and paste the copied address (Step 3) in the address bar. Now, Click on the first button to refresh and MiFlash will automatically identify your smartphone and then click on the second button to begin the flashing process.
- Just hold for few seconds until the progress bar on MiFlash will turn into green color, which means the MIUI 6 ROM is successfully installed and your smartphone will be automatically rebooted.