Everyone is familiar with the health benefits of honey, but not everyone is aware of the benefits of honey water.
Since a long period of time this healing water is being used for treating various diseases and also for cosmetic purposes. In the past, it was also used as an “alive” beverage on celebrations.
To get this healing drink, you need one teaspoon of honey and a glass of lukewarm water. This mixture provides 30% honey solution with composition identical to the blood plasma. The honey in raw water forms a compound that boosts the healing properties, as scientifically proven. In addition, the honey water is fully absorbed in the body.
What are the healing effects of honey water?
- It helps the functioning of the digestive system
- It strengthens the immune system and fights against flues, colds, bronchitis
- It detoxifies the body and cleans the digestive tract of parasites.
- It provides antibacterial and antiviral properties
- It improves the bowel functioning and destroys microorganisms
- It may control urinary incontinence at night
The honey water should be consumed fast in the morning, before breakfast, because in that way the water enters fast and easily in the digestive tract.
You can also drink in the evening, before sleeping and in that way it helps the kidney function.
Furthermore, this healing drink will make your skin smooth and radiant.