There are two kinds of people – the ones who take their time to find someone they want to use the phrase ‘I love you’ for, and the ones who fall in love with people as quick as Ted Mosby does. It’s cool, though, because the world is nothing without love.
Following are the struggles of people who fall in love too easily.
1. You get attracted to people very, very easily
Like a moth to a flame.
2. You’re known to carry your heart on your sleeve
You’d give your heart to anyone you seem to like.
3. You can’t possibly stay single for too long
The feeling is unfamiliar to you.
4. Every time you have a crush on someone, you can’t stop talking about them
Yap, yap, yap, yap.
5. And while you’re at it, you immediately start picturing what your future with them would look like
6. You unintentionally turn out to be someone who loves to make people happy
Happy people spread happy thoughts.
7. Your friends are tired of keeping tabs on the amount of crushes you’ve had
Sigh. Poor them.
8. One of your guilty pleasures happen to be stalking people you like
And you make sure it doesn’t get creepy. You try, at least.
9. When going through a break-up, you switch to the Devdas mode for a short period of time
Alcohol, smoking, crying, and doing things you might feel terrible about later. It’s all there.
10. But, even after you’ve bounced back from the heartbreak, your faith in love doesn’t dwindle
You’re always, always hopeful for something new coming your way.
11. And because you’re always so positive about love, you make others around you believe in it a little more
12. And finally, it doesn’t matter to you when people think you’re crazy
#HatersGonnaHate. And there’s no room for it in your happy, happy heart.