I hate books”, said no man ever, because none survived the wrath of the book lover to tell the tale. You can say a lot of things to book lovers; you can call them names, insult their significant other, annoy them to the core but these 15 things are something that you should NEVER ever say to them:
1. The movie was better
2. The series was way better
3. How can you read such a fat book? It must be boring
4. *Insert favourite author name* is crap
5. Is this book available in a shorter version?
A shorter version for your small brain? NO.
6. I think I’ll Google this book’s story
Instead grow a pair and read the book.
7. You’re wasting so much paper
Just like you’re wasting my time… by talking.
8. Do you have a pdf version of that?
9. People still read? LOL. ROFL. That’s so ancient
How about I PYITF – Punch you in the face?
10. I’m sorry, I dropped some food on your book
11. I only go to book-stores because I like the smell of new books
12. OMG! I hate the smell of new books
13. Get that fat book here, we can use that as a plate
14. I got a new iPad… to play games
15. So I was out of toilet paper….
… *bang* *shoots the person*