- Lemon: half
- Fresh Ginger: ½ to 1 inch piece
- Honey: 1 teaspoon
How to prepare:
- Step 1: Heat water to a boil, pour it into a mug.
- Step 2: squeeze half lemon into the water
- Step 3: Crush the piece of Ginger and try to get as much of the juice into the water. Also drop the ginger piece into water.
- Step 4: Stir until honey dissolves completely.
- Step 5: Drink the tea when it is really warm. The hotter it is the better.
What Are the Health Benefits of Ginger, Lemon, & Honey Tea?
Each of the ingredients have unique medicinal qualities and when they are combined, they create a soothing tea that can relieve symptoms and boost the immune system. This tea will help eliminate the body pain, head aches with the effects of Ginger. Lemon provides high dosages of Vitamin C and Honey being an antibacterial and antiseptic aid in healing sore throats and laryngitis. Honey also helps coat the sour throat and reduces cough.