Here’s how life breaks our big bubble. .
1. Expectation: My dream job is waiting for me right outside
Reality: Pretty close, never mind
2. Expectation: Big apartment with your friends and so much fun
Reality: Three friends, three different cities
3. Expectation: Will hang out with colleagues, just how it used to be in college
Reality: Nopes, not happening.
4. Expectation: Will go to the office in my brand new car / bike
Reality: Travelling in public transport
5. Expectation: Instant flow of cash and no limitation
Reality: Aamdani athani, kharcha rupiya
6. Expectation: Big travel plans because my money my choices
Reality: No leaves. FML
7. Reality during college days: When shit gets real
Reality after college days: When shit gets real
8. Expectation: You can’t wait for it to begin
Reality: You wish to go back
9. Expectation: I’ll do whatever I want to do
Reality: Boss, can I take a break for 20 minutes?
10. Expectation: I will attend all live concerts, shows, movies etc
Reality: No more discount for being a student
11. Expectation: I will spend all my money on myself
Reality: Bills? Taxes? EMIs? WTF !!
12. Expectation: Kar lo duniya muthi me
Reality: Humse na ho payi . .
But mama told me– Fall down 7 times, get up eight. The initial years are going to ignite the erk in your heart, but anything that doesn’t kills you makes you stronger. Stiffen up little soldier !!