This is one of the many recipes that Aaron and I want to share with you. We are overjoyed for you to come with us on our journey as we put together different concoctions and laugh together (all while hoping to not burn our apartment down). Please enjoy these recipes as much as we have. We welcome you to a small, but intentional, part of our lives.
If you would like to read the post that accompanies this recipe, check it out here.
What You’ll Need
For the Cups
Mozzarella (chopped into 1″ cubes)
Sun Dried Tomatoes (we left these out because one of the two of us is not big on tomatoes — I’m working on him…)
Ground Turkey Burger
Salt & Pepper
For the Salad
1 pkg Organic Spinach
Blueberry Gluten Free Dressing
Coconut oil (substitute for pan spray)
Almonds, cashews, etc. if you do not like walnuts
Aaron tried extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dressing and said it was bangin’ — so you do you, friend.
How We Did It
- Wash spinach and all berries (it was organic but it still freaks me out to not wash any veggie).
- Add spinach, berries, and almonds (or your choice of nut) together.
- Chill in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add eggs, basil, mozzarella, (sun dried tomatoes if you’re so lucky), ground turkey burger, and salt and pepper together. (NOTE: we originally tried to mix in our KitchenAid, but it was so much easier getting down and dirty and using our hands).
- Spray/add coconut oil to muffin tins.
- Add mix to muffin tins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25–30 minutes.
- Enjoy, friends!
A Final Note
Aaron and I had so much fun cooking this together. We loved putting our own spin on it but we do need to give credit where it is due. You can find the original recipe here, thanks to BuzzFeed Food.