As we grow older and get consumed by our busy lifestyle we often stop reliving our cherished childhood memories. Our hectic work schedule starts replacing our sweet childhood memories and slowly they fade away. That’s why it is very important to remember the old memories that made our childhood so sweet, especially with all the festivals around the corner. Remember how we used to go for card parties? How we used to flaunt our collection of firecrackers? Weren’t those days the best?
With other festivals and Diwali approaching soon and us getting nostalgic about it all, we asked seven people their most cherished Diwali memories and their replies will make you miss home and your childhood.
1. Attending Card Parties With Parents.
2. Fire Crackers Always Made You Happy.
3. The Main Reason Why You Used To Wait For Your Relatives To Visit.
4. Always The One To Help Mom, Especially To Get Extra Sweets.
5. Grandparents Were Always Generous With Money.
6. Tasty Treats After Pooja Were The Highlight Of Diwali.
7. Personalised Gifts Were The Best Gifts.
Do you miss those personalized gifts which came with a touch of love and warmth? This festive season, stop gifting random things bought from online stores to your friends and family. Follow Sonam Kapoor’s and Yuvraj Singh’s footsteps and surprise them in a different way! Watch this video to see them wrapping their surprise gifts for a someone special with lots of love and affection.