The Sonata features Genesis-inspired styling, with a lot less flourish in the sheetmetal and a more restrained grille; it’s classy, contemporary, but also less distinctive. The 2.4-liter is the base model and there is a 1.6-liter Eco model as well as a hybrid for fuel efficiency. A 2.0-liter turbo four carves out the sporty end of the market. The suspension is supple and steering is pleasant. Tech and comfort features are ahead of the competition, too. It’s a good car, with no excuses needed.
The 2015 Sonata is available in several versions, including SE, Sport, Sport 2.0T, Limited and Eco. I spent equal time in the Sport and the Sport 2.0T, with a brief stint in the Eco.
The redesigned 2015 Hyundai Sonata seats five and is available in SE, Sport, Limited, Eco and Sport 2.0T trims. The 2015 Sonata comes standard with a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine, front-wheel drive and a six-speed automatic transmission. Sport 2.0T models have a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine. Eco models come with a turbocharged 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine and a seven-speed automated manual transmission. The Sonata is fully redesigned for 2015.
You must Like:-
• Excellent styling & substantial road presence. Fluidic design does the magic
• Acres of interior space. Even for tall occupants
• Fantastic ride comfort. This is the perfect chauffeur-driven car
• Loaded with features & gizmos (cooled seats, xenon headlamps, rear camera and more)
• 5-Star safety rating. Equipment includes superb brakes, 6 airbags, ESP, ABS etc.
The best price for Hyundai Sonata is $29698.41 – $32913.75.