The Eon is the entry-level model in the Hyundai lineup. The small car is developed specifically for India and is positioned below the Hyundai Santro and the i10. The Eon is Hyundai’s answer to Maruti Alto range, as it continues to improve market share in small car and hatchback segments.
• Great looking, modern design for 3 lakhs. Makes other budget cars look outdated
• Best-in-class interior quality, fit & finish. Excellent air-conditioner too
• Many segment first features (driver airbag, tilt steering, gear indicator etc.)
• Frugal 3 cylinder petrol engine delivers high fuel efficiency
• Big 215 liter boot has a practical layout
• Hyundai’s excellent after-sales service.
The company has fitted a peppy 814cc petrol mill in this small hatchback, which has been designed to generate maximum fuel efficiency. This energetic petrol drive train has been equipped with a SOHC and also a proficient fuel supply system that helps it to generate an impressive mileage. The company claims that this admirable Hyundai EON D Lite has the ability to generate a mileage of approximately 21.1 kmpl under standard driving conditions, which is quite remarkable. This mileage has been tested by reputed testing agencies in the country and is credible.
The efficient petrol mill of 814cc that has been integrated in this Hyundai EON D Lite has three cylinders and a balanced mix of power and torque, which helps in better pickup and acceleration. This energetic petrol engine has the ability to attain a top speed in the range of 130 to 135 kmph, which is rather impressive for such a small car. On the other hand, this lively engine has the ability to propel this Hyundai EON D Lite from 0 – 100 kmph in about 21.1 seconds, which is quite good.
The Best price for Hyundai EON is $4589.55- $6355.97.