Whatsapp is an amazing and more popular mobile messaging apps that allow you to chat with your friends and family for free. . With this we can send messages, photos, audio, video etc file for free.
However, Whatsapp is only available for mobile platforms like Android, iOS, Windows phone, Symbian and Blackberry. Although WhatsApp has not been created for PCs, there are ways to run it on PC and use it.
If you go to the official WhatsApp forum, you’ll see a request for a desktop client almost every week. But the company seems to have no interest in this. So it’s up to third-party developers to come up with a solution. And the best one so far has to be WhatsRemote.
Yes, you can run WhatsApp and other mobile messaging apps on your Mac or Windows PC. In fact, you can also run it on Ubuntu. But these solutions require you to use BlueStacks, an Android emulator.
Follow these steps:
- Download Bluestacks App Player on your computer.
- Run the setup file to install it. During installation, Bluestacks will ask for App Store Access and App Notifications. You can uncheck both while installing.
- Leave Bluestacks App Player running and go to your browser. Download theWhatsApp apk file. and install it.
- Launch WhatsApp and fill the entries. then verify your number by a voice call from whatsapp.
- You can add contacts individually to WhatsApp by clicking on the three dots icon on the top-right > Contacts. Click the contact icon on the top-right, next to search. These contacts will be saved locally and will not show up on other devices. You can then start sending messages to these contacts as well.
Now you can enjoy your chating on whastapp from PC. hope this will be helpful you guys